Buttery Sautéed Mushrooms and Asparagus
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 ½ cups mixed mushrooms
- 5-10 cloves garlic, cut in half lengthwise, centers removed
- 1 bunch asparagus, bottoms trimmed
- 3-4 tablespoons dairy, soy and gluten free margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat margarine and cook onion on med-high to high heat until onion is clear and soft.
- Add mushrooms and cook until they start to brown, stirring often.
- Add asparagus, salt, and pepper to taste and cook until tender.
Add a protein to make it a meal, such as chicken cubes.
Calories: 140kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 5gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 110mgPotassium: 520mgFiber: 5gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1225IUVitamin C: 8mgVitamin D: 1µgVitamin E: 2mgVitamin K: 47µgCalcium: 40mgFolate: 70µgIron: 3mgZinc: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!