Marina's Gluten-Free, Vegan Banana Bread
- 2½ cups gluten-free flour *
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup cooking oil **
- ½ cup sweetener of your choice ***
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs or equivalent egg replacer ****
- ¼ cup frozen cranberries (optional)
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix oil & sugar/syrup in a separate bowl.
- Stir in eggs or pre-mixed egg replacer and mashed bananas.
- Add wet ingredients to the flour mix and combine, mix well.
- Pour into greased loaf pans (2 regular or 4 mini). Decorate with chocolate chips and/or cranberries.
- Bake for about 35-40 min until ready, you can insert a toothpick to check.
- Let them cool, slice them and freeze. They store well frozen.
- * for gluten-free flour Marina uses 1 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 all purpose GF and 1 cup organic white rice flour
- ** Marina uses avocado oil
- ***. Marina used honey and maple syrup
- **** Marina used Ener-G egg replacer